Your past does not define your future.
Our Outreach Program is a non-residential program serving women transitioning directly from incarceration into the community. The program offers assistance ranging from short-term support to longer-term case management depending on the client’s needs. Our Guest House Outreach case managers reach out to pre- and post-release women to let them know we can help them:
- Meet basic needs such as food and clothing
- Navigate the public-assistance bureaucracies to obtain services they require
- Acquire affordable and accessible housing despite their incarceration histories
- Obtain employment to maintain their independent lives
- Re-establish their role as a parent
If you meet our application eligibility requirements, submit an Outreach Application today! Download